5 minutes read Today we're going to show you a tasty and light recipe, ideal for evening meals. We are talking about smoked turkey breast salad.
This dish is very nourishing, ideal for those who want to lose those extra pounds, or even want a lighter meal. So stick around and see how to make this amazing meal.
Smoked turkey breast salad
There are many differentials of this recipe. In addition to the chest Peru, we can add other super healthy ingredients. Thus, it will add to your daily diet.
Because it is light and easily digestible, it is a dish that can be consumed without major problems during the night. What's more, you can make this salad as a side dish, aiming at a family lunch, for example. Anyway, there is no shortage of options for you to positively surprise your guests or your family with it.
In this way, below we will show you the benefits of this salad, nutritional information and, of course, its preparation, which can be done in a super simple way. With little time and money, it is possible to make an excellent smoked turkey salad.
Why does this recipe work?
The main ingredient in this recipe is turkey meat. In this case, the smoked turkey ham. This type of food has several benefits for the body, as it has numerous important proteins.
Therefore, it improves immunity, helps fight inflammation and also helps with weight loss. As a result, if you are on a diet, you can replace beef, for example, with turkey. What's more, you'll notice that the salad made with it also has other very healthy ingredients. It has virtually no restrictions.
But, if any of the ingredients mentioned here doesn't suit you, can you remove it from the recipe, agreed? Ultimately, this meal works because of its nutritional value, ease of making, and low cost.
Variations on Smoked Turkey Breast Salad
I leave below some of the many possibilities for variations of this recipe.
- Smoked turkey and dried fruit salad: Add raisins, walnuts or almonds to your salad for a touch of sweetness and crunch.
- Smoked turkey salad with cheese: add cubes of white cheese or gouda for a creamy texture and added flavor.
- Smoked turkey and vegetable salad: add grated carrots, cucumber, tomato or bell pepper for a touch of color and vegetableity.
- Smoked turkey salad with dressing: experiment with different types of sauces, such as dijon mustard or vinaigrette.
- Grain smoked turkey salad: Add grains like quinoa, barley or rice for added texture and an additional source of protein.
Alternatives to smoked turkey salad
If you want to venture into the kitchen making other recipes, we have separated three great alternatives that are found here on the site:
So it's time for us to know how to make the amazing smoked turkey breast salad.
Smoked turkey salad
- 400 g turkey breast ham preferably cut into strips, or minced;
- 1 cup drained and chopped hearts of palm;
- 1 cup pitted green olives;
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic;
- 1 small pineapple diced;
- 1 small jar of mayonnaise;
- 1 can of heavy cream;
- Pepper to taste;
- 1 can of green corn;
- 1 packet of potato chips;
- Lettuce to taste for decoration
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Place the pineapple and chopped heart of palm in a sieve and let it drain well;
- Then add the corn and olives to the sieve, also letting them drain until they are dry. Olives cannot be chopped, that is, they need to be whole;
- In a bowl, mix the cream, mayonnaise, garlic and pepper to taste;
- Once well mixed, add the drained ingredients and the smoked turkey ham;
- Blend until smooth;
- Before serving, decorate your salad with lettuce leaves and straw potatoes on top;
- Take it to the fridge and leave it there for about half an hour;
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
See how easy it is to make a recipe for smoked turkey salad? In about 40 minutes you will have this unique dish on the table. And without spending a lot! What's more, all of its ingredients are very easy to find in supermarkets.
As we've highlighted before, you can modify this recipe by adding or deleting ingredients. For example, for diabetics, it is not recommended to use cream or the whole can. Thus, you can decrease the amount of this ingredient.
It is a great snack or breakfast option that is packed with nutrients and will help satisfy your hunger. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be customized to your liking. light cream or without lactose are also more options healthy. So, if you make this recipe or even modify it, be sure to tell us all about your experience. Your feedback it's very important! If you liked the result, share it with others so that they can add this dish to their menu.