Do you love salad but get bored with the same old ingredients? Well, why not try this cod salad with hearts of palm?
It's a delicious and unique way to mix up your routine! Plus, it's healthy and perfect for spring. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try it!
Recipe for Cod Salad with hearts of palm
A cod salad with hearts of palm is a delicious, nutritious and easy-to-make dish, perfect for any occasion.
This salad offers protein and healthy fats, making it a great choice for those looking for a tasty meal. Cod provides a great source of lean protein, while hearts of palm add a unique flavor and texture to the dish.
This salad can be made in less than 30 minutes, which makes it a great choice for weekend dinners or quick lunches.
Whether you're looking for a light meal or a savory side dish, this recipe for Cod Salad with Heart of Palm is sure to please.
I hope you enjoy this salad as much as I do!
Why does this recipe work?
- Use healthy ingredients for your health.
- It can be used as a side dish or as the main course!
- It's quite easy to prepare.
I hope you enjoy this salad as much as I do, and please don't hesitate to leave any comments or questions below. Thank you for taking the time to read this recipe.
Cod salad with hearts of palm
- 1 kg cooked and shredded desalted cod
- 3 onions (medium) thinly sliced
- 1 glass (large) of palm heart cut into slices
- ½ jar of pitted black olives, cut into slices
- 150 g of frozen peas
- 3 potatoes (medium), diced
- 4 boiled and sliced eggs
- Chopped parsley to taste
- salt to taste
- olive oil to taste
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Cook the cod in boiling water for 10 minutes, drain, then shred into large flakes and set aside.
- Cook the potatoes with a little salt, once they are cooked, drain and reserve. Also cook the peas, drain and reserve.
- Cut the onions into rings and blanch the onion in hot water leaving it to soak in a bowl for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, drain the onions. Repeat the same step, leave for another 5 minutes to soak, drain and set aside.
- Finally, assembling the salad: place the shredded cod in a salad bowl and drizzle with olive oil;
- Now place the cubed potato on top of the cod and drizzle with olive oil;
- Now place the onions and more olive oil on top;
- Then add the hearts of palm, the peas, the olives and a little more olive oil;
- And now with two spoons, mix the salad very well and then place the eggs cut into slices on top of the salad.
- To finish, rectify the salt, the oil and put parsley over the whole salad. And it's ready to serve.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Now you have a few more reasons to learn how to prepare this delicious cod salad with hearts of palm, which is fantastic as a side dish or even as a meal on its own.
Do not forget share this dish with your friends, family, and other people who will enjoy it!
If you make changes to the recipe, please comment so we can all benefit from your insights.