How about learning how to make a delicious buckwheat soup?
Its main ingredient is a typical and very nutritious dish. And even if it divides opinions among some people, it is a recipe with a lot of flavor.
So today we'll show you how to make a delicious broth, which can be served either as a side dish or as an accompaniment. main course.
This recipe will require you to use a large pot and a blender. So, just cook and mix the ingredients properly and you will have a delicious soup in a practical and easy way. Also, it is worth remembering that this recipe is super nutritious and also tasty.
The double is an excellent source of proteinsand contains essential minerals such as phosphorus, o zinc it's the potassium. In this way, this food helps to strengthen muscles and bones, as well as preventing diseases and helping your immune system to function better.
In addition, this recipe also takes other ingredients and spices specific. Therefore, your combination is super healthy and very tasty.
And depending on how you make it, you can use it as part of a more varied menu, or as a complete meal, especially on colder days. In other words, it's an excellent choice in either case.
Why does this recipe work?
Well, we start with the fact that beef tripe is an easy-to-find and affordable ingredient. And because of all its vitamins and nutrients, this food makes up a complete meal for everyone.
In addition, in this recipe you can also put vegetables The soup can be made even more complete, eliminating those dead-end items from the refrigerator. And of course, the double soup also works for the practicality and versatility with which you can adopt it.
Finally, if you serve it warm in the winter, you'll have a delicious option that really nourishes. And of course, it doesn't have to be a expert in the kitchen to be able to make this recipe. Just follow the step by step instructions below and it will be ready in an easy way.
Alternative to the "dobradinha" soup
In case you don't like "dobradinha", or for some other reason don't want to make this soup, don't worry. We have separated below some great alternatives to replace it:
Now it's time to check out how to make this amazing doubloon soup.
- 1/2 kg of cleaned and chopped beef tripe;
- 1 large chopped onion;
- 1 large bell bell pepper in pieces;
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic;
- 1 and 1/2 kilograms of peeled and cut manioc;
- 1 packet of onion cream;
- 2 bouillon cubes;
- 1 tsp of saffron;
- tbsp of lemon juice;
- Salt and seasonings to taste.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- First you must season the bucho with the spices and lemon juice;
- Let it rest for a few minutes and in the meantime cook the manioc;
- Once it is soft, blend it with the cooking water in a blender;
- Add the seasonings and once everything is mixed together, set aside;
- Now put the seasoned bucho in a pan and fry it well;
- Then add the onion, garlic, bell bell pepper, and seasonings;
- Saute everything and then add the mixture with the manioc;
- Add the onion cream and the beef patties, stirring everything very well;
- Finally, when everything comes to a boil, turn off the pot and serve your soup warm.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Here is a complete step-by-step guide to making this amazing buckwheat soup. Remember that there are several spices that you can mix in it, ensuring a super special result. A good tip in this sense is to bet on saffron, oregano, green smell, cilantro, and parsley.
And of course, if you want, add vegetables and legumes to your recipe to give it even more substance.
Then be sure to share and tell us how your soup turned out. And of course, also leave your feedback about the site, so we can keep bringing you mouth-watering dishes.