Winter is a great time to enjoy hot and tasty soups. This julienned vegetable soup is easy to make and full of flavor. It's perfect for a cold winter day.
julienne soup recipe
Juliana Soup Recipe is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients that are essential for our health.
This soup is a great way to get your daily dose of veggies, and the julienne cuts make it easy to eat on the go. Plus, Juliana Vegetable Soup is quick and easy to prepare, making it a great choice for busy weekdays.
The health benefits of Juliana vegetable soup are many. This soup is a good source of fibers, which is important for digestive health. Fiber also helps regulate blood sugar levels. blood sugar and can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Juliana vegetable soup is also a good source of vitamins A and C, which are important for immune function and skin health, respectively. This soup is also good iron source, which is essential for energy production and red blood cell formation.
So the next time you're looking for a quick and healthy meal option, consider making vegetable julienne soup!
Why does this recipe work?
- It's quick and very easy to do.
- It is ideal to eat as a meal or as a starter for a main course.
- It is a very beneficial soup for your health.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this wonderful dish, and I hope you love it as much as I do. Please don't hesitate to leave any comments or questions. Thank you for taking the initiative to read this delicious recipe.
- 4 medium potatoes cut into cubes
- 1 medium zucchini cut into cubes
- 3 medium carrots cut into cubes
- 1 shredded carrots
- 1 small cabbage cut into strips
- ½ chopped leek
- 2 medium garlic cloves cut in half
- 1 small white onion cut into cubes
- salt to taste
- 1/2 olive oil ladle
- 2 liters of water
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Cut the potatoes, the zucchini with the skin, the onion, the garlic into cubes, cut just 3 carrots into cubes, cut the leek, and cut the cabbage into strips and reserve half. Also grate 1 carrot into strips in the coarse grater and set aside.
- Put the water in the pot and put the vegetables to cook. Halfway through cooking, add salt to taste.
- After the vegetables are cooked, crush them with a mixer or blender, taste the salt, now add half of the cabbage cut into strips, and the grated carrot, put it on the fire to cook a little more.
- When the cabbage and carrots are cooked, add half a ladle of oil and bring to a boil.
- Once ready, just serve it with bread or toast.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
After that, you have even more reasons to learn how to make this delicious julienne soup, which can be served as a side dish or even as a main course.
If you liked this dish, please pass it on to your friends, family, and acquaintances who would appreciate it!
If you modify the original recipe, please leave a comment so that everyone can benefit from your experience.