Banana Orange Smoothie is a delicious, nutritious and practical drink that helps you get all the benefits that bananas offer. Not to mention that it is an ideal solution to consume more fruits in your diet.
Banana and Orange Smoothie for weight loss
I've always liked to be in shape and for that to happen I love drinking fruit and vegetable smoothies, as they usually help a lot in a balanced diet.
However, the big challenge is knowing how to choose the right ingredients for the smoothie, so that it doesn't have excess sugar, calories, etc...
After analyzing a lot and talking to some nutritionists friends, this banana and orange smoothie was recommended, which is composed of Banana, Orange and almond milk.
It's one of those smoothies that I drink regularly.
If we look in detail at Banana and Orange we can confirm the following:
Banana is a fruit with the following health benefits as it is rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Orange is also a fruit that has benefits for your health, due to being rich in antioxidants, folic acid, potassium and vitamin C.
These are some of the benefits that these two fruits offer us:
- Fiber helps regulate digestion;
- Vitamin C strengthens the immune system;
- Folic acid is important for the formation of erythrocytes;
- Potassium helps control blood pressure.
Plus, this smoothie is also good because it has almond milk, which is low in calories and high in calcium. So we can drink it without any problem.
Why does this recipe work?
- It is very easy and quick to prepare.
- It's a very nutritious drink.
- Only natural products are used.
alternatives to Banana and Orange Smoothie for weight loss
If you are not a big fan of bananas and oranges, or if you have allergies to any of these fruits, then I recommend that you check out the alternatives to this smoothie:
- how to make apple smoothie for weight loss
- Strawberry Smoothie for weight loss
- Mango and avocado smoothie for weight loss
Without further ado, let's start making this delicious and refreshing smoothie.
PINEAPPLE, BANANA AND ORANGE SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Place the frozen pineapple, frozen banana, almond milk and orange juice in a blender.
- Beat everything for 40 seconds to be very homogeneous.
- Then just put it in a glass and drink.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Now you have a few more reasons to learn how to make this delicious how to make apple smoothie for weight loss, which is ideal to replace a meal, such as breakfast.
If you found this recipe interesting, Share with your friends, family and acquaintances who are interested in this type of recipe.
If you modify the original recipe, please leave a comment so that everyone can benefit from your experience.