Learn how to make a delicious Chicken Wrap
- 1 tsp of oil
- 200g chicken breast
- 1 garlic clove
- Gengibre à gosto
- 1 coffee spoon) of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 70g of ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp de suco de limão
- 1 teaspoon) of honey
- 3 tbsp of natural greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon) dried thyme
- 2 tortillas
- 40g chopped lettuce
- 2 chopped ripe tomatoes
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and place the chicken breast to brown on both sides.
- Reduce the heat and add the squeezed garlic clove, finely chopped ginger, salt and black pepper.
- Put a lid on the skillet and let the chicken cook over low heat for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is tender. Then remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the pulp from the avocado, drizzle with the lemon juice and add the honey, mash the avocado with a fork until it is well smashed.
- Then add the plain Greek yogurt, thyme and season with a little pepper.
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes, mix with the avocado sauce and spread over the tortillas.
- Place the diced tomato and the lettuce cut into thick strips on top of the stuffing and roll up the tortilla. Now just serve.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment below, letting me know how you like it!
And if you make any changes, I'd love to hear about that too. We can all benefit from your experience!
Verônica Ribeiro, the creative mind behind “Cozinha da Vê”, is passionate about flavors and aromas and transforms her passion for cooking into irresistible recipes. With a unique ability to combine ingredients and a special touch of affection in each dish, she conquers hearts and palates, making cooking a truly delicious experience on her blog.