Fit Banana Muffin – Ideal for Vegans and Diabetics
BANANA MUFFINS AND PEANUT PASTE
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 tsp of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup honey (or stevia to taste)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat the oven to 170º and prepare 12 cupcake liners with paper.
- In a bowl or plate, mash the bananas with a fork and place the ingredients peanut butter, bicarbonate of soda, vanilla, eggs, salt, honey, cinnamon and mix everything with a wooden spoon, until a smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Use a 1/4 cup measure. of (tea) to distribute the mass in the molds evenly. If you wish, put some chocolate chips on top of the dough of some cupcakes or leave it in the normal way.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170º for about 20 to 25 minutes. After roasting, wait for it to cool and serve.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment below, letting me know how you like it!
And if you make any changes, I'd love to hear about that too. We can all benefit from your experience!