Surely you've heard of condensed milk pudding very easy to make, right? But today I bring you one of the most delicious variants I've ever made, the condensed milk pudding with holes!
Condensed milk pudding with holes
Today I'm going to show you how to make a variation of a delicious famous pudding recipe, this variation is called condensed milk pudding with holes.
It is very similar to the original version, however the outside of the pudding instead of being smooth, looks like holes. These holes are due to the way the caramel is made, as well as how it is placed in the mold.
I explain very well in this recipe video how to do everything step by step, but I can say that it is very simple to do.
After preparing the entire recipe, this one goes in the oven, hence the condensed milk pudding in the oven is very important to be well prepared, so that the pudding doesn't become soggy 🙂
But don't worry, because this recipe is very easy to prepare, I really say this. Where you should pay more attention is in relation to the caramel that should be on point.
That's why I consider this condensed milk pudding simple to prepare!
But don't think that because it's an easy recipe to prepare, that the flavor of this pudding is not good. On the contrary, this pudding is delicious! Checked out by all the people who have tasted it here at home!
Before starting this recipe I also say that at the end, it should be in the fridge to get very cold. That's why some people call it condensed milk pudding from the fridge, curious right?
Now, check out our recipe below.
CONDENSED MILK PUDDING WITH HOLES
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 2 cans of milk (measurement of the can of condensed milk)
- 3 whole eggs
- ½ Cup of tea) sugar for caramel
- ¼ hot water
- 1 22cm diameter mold
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- In the mold itself, put the sugar to make the caramel, stirring constantly until the sugar melts. As soon as it melts, add the hot water and stir again until all the sugar has melted. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Then put the ingredients in the blender: condensed milk, milk and eggs and beat for 4 minutes until you get a lot of foam.
- Pour the beaten liquid into the mold with caramel and place the pudding mold in another mold in a bain-marie with very hot water.
- Cover the shape with aluminum foil and take it to the oven to bake for 1 hour and then remove from the water bath and aluminum foil and let it bake for another 30 minutes.
- To see if it's baked, test it with a knife piercing the pudding and if the knife comes out dirty it's still not good, let it bake a few more minutes until the knife comes out clean.
- Finally, put the pudding in the fridge until it is very cold. Then just unmold and serve!
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
You now have no reason not to prepare this condensed milk pudding recipe very quick, simple and easy to make.
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to share with your friends, family, in short, with all those who will love to make this delicious recipe!
And if you make a change to the original recipe, leave it in the comments, so we can all benefit from your experience.
Verônica Ribeiro, the creative mind behind “Cozinha da Vê”, is passionate about flavors and aromas and transforms her passion for cooking into irresistible recipes. With a unique ability to combine ingredients and a special touch of affection in each dish, she conquers hearts and palates, making cooking a truly delicious experience on her blog.