Coffee Semifrio Recipe is easy and quick to prepare. In addition, it is a very popular dessert in Portuguese cuisine.
Coffee semifreddo recipe
Today I was thinking a lot about the semifries I've been making, I usually like to use tropical or citrus fruits, but today coffee got into my head and I decided to make this coffee semifried recipe.
The coffee semifrio in Brazil is not well known, it is probably even a rather unknown dessert, but on this side of the ocean it is well known and in many restaurants it is served as the dessert of choice.
What many people don't know is that preparing the coffee semifreddo is very easy and quick to make.
It's almost like a food processor… 1…2…3 and that's it! hehehe
Just put all the ingredients in a mixer, beat, add the coffee, continue to beat and put it in a form suitable for the semi-cold.
Then it has to go 10 to 12 hours to the fridge and it's ready to be devoured!
In this recipe I show you how to make the coffee semi-cold, however there are many different semifreddo recipes, and for those who don’t know but want to know a little more, I leave below the list of some of these delicious semifries:
- blueberry semifreddo
– wafer semifreddo with condensed milk
– chocolate semifreddo
– red fruit semifreddo
- Semi-cold of passion fruit
– biscuit and coffee semifreddo
– biscuit and cream semifreddo
– lime semifreddo
- lemon semifreddo
- peach semifreddo
- 400 ml of very strong and hot coffee
- 4 boxes of sour cream with 30% fat or more
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin powder (10g each)
- Coffee beans to decorate
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Hydrate the powdered gelatin with ten tablespoons of cold water, stir and set aside.
- Prepare the coffee strong and hot, set it aside.
- In the mixer, beat the cold cream until fluffy and voluminous.
- Then add the condensed milk and beat a little more to mix well.
- Heat the reserved gelatine in the microwave to return to a liquid form and then place it in the strong and hot coffee and stir well.
- Add the coffee and gelatin mixture to the whipped cream and let it mix well in the mixer.
- Rinse a round shape 24cm in diameter x 8cm in height in water to pre-wet.
- Put the cream in the mold and take it to the fridge for 12 hours until it solidifies.
- When serving, run a knife around the dessert and dip the bottom of the mold in a bowl of hot water to make it easier to unmold.
- Once unmolded, decorate to your liking with coffee beans. And serve next.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.