We all love mayonnaise don't we? Even though it's from a supermarket full of preservatives...
So tell me what you think of this homemade lemon and garlic mayonnaise recipe 100% without dyes or preservatives!
Homemade Lemon Garlic Mayonnaise Recipe
Nowadays we prefer everything that is quick to use, because our life doesn't usually give us options to choose from due to lack of time.
It is quite true, however with the choice of these products (whatever they are), and in cooking the big negative point comes from all those ingredients that are placed in these products, to keep them much longer than they are supposed to.
Not to mention that the low price forces the use of low-cost ingredients. I think we have no doubt about that!
It was with this in mind that I have been doing this for many years now. homemade sauces and creams, and today I bring you a wonderful recipe for homemade lemon and garlic mayonnaise, which can be applied to a variety of recipes, from elaborate dishes to snacks.
And by the way, you can check out a delicious recipe where I used this homemade lemon and garlic mayonnaise in the making of these wonderful shrimp skewers hmmmm too good!
But without further ado, check out this delicious recipe below with step-by-step instructions in video and also to print if you wish.
HOMEMADE LEMON AND GARLIC MAYONNAISE RECIPE
- 1 Cup of tea) of iced milk
- 1/2 crushed or minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 coffee spoon) salt (if you think you need more, add more)
- zest of ½ lemon
- Juice of ½ lemon (if you want more acid add more)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Place the ingredients: milk, crushed garlic, salt, lemon zest and lemon juice in a container (if using the mixer) or in the blender cup.
- As it is beating, pour a thread of oil through the smaller lid of the blender or directly into the container (if using the mixer).
- It is important that the oil thread is constant. The mixture will start to thicken, beat until the desired consistency (putting in the oil non-stop).
- Once ready, store in the fridge in a covered container.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
You now have some more reasons to make this fantastic homemade lemon and garlic mayonnaise recipe no dyes or preservatives, it's all natural!
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to share with your friends, family, in short, with all those who will love to make this delicious recipe!
And if you make a change to the original recipe, leave it in the comments, so we can all benefit from your experience.
Verônica Ribeiro, the creative mind behind “Cozinha da Vê”, is passionate about flavors and aromas and transforms her passion for cooking into irresistible recipes. With a unique ability to combine ingredients and a special touch of affection in each dish, she conquers hearts and palates, making cooking a truly delicious experience on her blog.