Do you love a good, healthy salad?
I know so, and this lettuce salad with carrots it's one of my favorites. It's quick and easy to make, and perfect for a light lunch or dinner.
Plus, it's loaded with nutrients, so you can feel good when you eat it!
carrot lettuce salad recipe
Carrot Lettuce Salad is delicious and healthy, it is also ideal for those on a diet.
The recipe is made with lettuce, carrots and a variety of other healthy ingredients. Lettuce is a great source of fiber and vitamins, while carrots are an excellent source of beta-carotene.
It is also low in calories and fat, making it an ideal choice for those trying to lose weight.
This Carrot Lettuce Salad Recipe is very quick and easy to prepare, making it a great choice for anyone with a busy life.
Try making this recipe, I'm sure you won't regret it!
Why does this recipe work?
- It's simple to cook and quick to make.
- It is a wonderful and nutritious salad.
- Whenever I do, it's very successful.
I hope you enjoy this salad as much as I do, and please don't hesitate to leave any feedback or questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this recipe.
Lettuce Salad with Carrots
- 6 lettuce leaves cut into strips
- 1 carrot (medium) grated in the coarse grater
- 1 tomato (medium) cut into thin half moons
- juice of ½ lemon
- salt to taste
- olive oil to taste
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash lettuce leaves and cut into thin strips and place in a salad bowl or bowl. Reserve.
- Peel the carrot and grate it coarsely and put it on top of the lettuce leaves.
- Wash and cut the tomato into thin half moons and place on top of the grated carrot.
- Season the salad with salt, lemon juice and olive oil. And serve next.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Now you have a few more reasons to learn how to make this delicious carrot lettuce salad, which is ideal as a side dish or even as a main dish.
If you found this dish appealing, please share it with your friends, family and acquaintances who would appreciate this fantastic creation!
If you modify the original recipe, please leave a comment so that everyone can benefit from your experience.
Verônica Ribeiro, the creative mind behind “Cozinha da Vê”, is passionate about flavors and aromas and transforms her passion for cooking into irresistible recipes. With a unique ability to combine ingredients and a special touch of affection in each dish, she conquers hearts and palates, making cooking a truly delicious experience on her blog.