Vanilla cake recipe
A cupcake for lunch we all like. So when we have the whole family visiting with the kids, it can only be successful!
So I'm going to show you a delicious vanilla cake recipe that is always welcome.
Vanilla cake recipe
In nice weather, families get together, and that's what I'm going to talk about today. In these pleasant moments, it's always good to have a simple and quick snack to prepare.
It was with that in mind, that I bring you a fluffy vanilla cake recipe, very simple and quick to make.
To make this cake you only need a few ingredients (which we usually have in our house), and it's very quick to prepare, in just 15 minutes this cake is prepared and then just put it in the oven and it's ready to enjoy!
If you are enjoying this cake, then get ready to meet a delicious traditional sponge cake to eat simple or to make more elaborate cakes.
The kids love this cake, because it is so fluffy and addictive to eat it slice by slice until the cake disappears.
Check out the recipe below with all the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
See you soon!
VANILLA CAKE RECIPE
- 2 cups of tea) sifted wheat (cup measure 250 ml)
- 1 Cup of tea) sifted cornstarch (250 ml cup measure)
- 1 and 1/2 cups of tea) of sugar (250 ml cup measure)
- 03 eggs at room temperature
- 2 soup spoons) of margarine at room temperature
- 1 Cup of tea) of milk (250ml cup measure) at room temperature
- 1 soup spoon) of vanilla essence
- 1 soup spoon) baking powder (sifted)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Grease with margarine and wheat flour a form with a central hole of 22 cm in diameter. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whip the egg whites and set aside.
- Then beat well for 3 minutes, the yolks with the sugar and the margarine until it forms a smooth and homogeneous eggnog.
- Add the wheat flour, along with the cornstarch, sifted slowly by hand without the need for a mixer, alternating with the milk until the dough is smooth.
- Then add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now put the whites in reserved snow and mix everything very well until the whites are well involved.
- Finally, add the sifted baking powder and mix again.
- After the dough is well mixed, put it in the central hole shape and take it to the oven preheated to 170ºC. Let it bake for 40 min. or until golden and do the toothpick test to see if it comes out clean, which means the cake is already baked.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Now that you know how to do it vanilla cake Very easy recipe to prepare for the whole family and of course also for the kids!
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to share with your friends, family, in short, with all those who will love to make this delicious recipe!
And if you make a change to the original recipe, leave it in the comments, so we can all benefit from your experience.