Vanilla cake recipe
We all like a cupcake for lunch. So when we have the whole family visiting with the kids it can only be a success!
So I'm going to show you a delicious vanilla cake recipe that is always welcome.
Vanilla cake recipe
With pleasant weather, families get together, and that's what I'm going to talk about today. In these pleasant moments, it's always good to have a simple and quick snack to prepare.
It was with this in mind that I bring you a fluffy vanilla cake recipe, very simple and quick to make.
To make this cake you need just a few ingredients (which we usually have in our house), and it is very quick to prepare, in just 15 minutes this cake is prepared and then just put it in the oven and it is ready for us to enjoy!
If you are enjoying this cake, then get ready to meet a delicious traditional sponge cake to eat simple or to make more elaborate cakes.
Children love this cake because it is very cute and addictive to eat slice by slice until the cake disappears.
Check out the recipe below with all the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
See you soon!
VANILLA CAKE RECIPE
- 2 cups of tea) sifted wheat (cup measure 250 ml)
- 1 Cup of tea) of sifted cornstarch (cup measure 250 ml)
- 1 1/2 cups of tea) of sugar (cup measure 250 ml)
- 03 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tbsp of margarine at room temperature
- 1 Cup of tea) of milk (250ml cup measure) at room temperature
- 1 tbsp of vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp baking powder (sifted)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Grease with margarine and wheat flour a form with a central hole of 22 cm in diameter. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whip the egg whites and set aside.
- Then beat well for 3 minutes, the yolks with the sugar and the margarine until it forms a smooth and homogeneous eggnog.
- Add the wheat flour, along with the cornstarch, sifted slowly by hand without the need for a mixer, alternating with the milk until the dough is smooth.
- Then add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now put the whites in reserved snow and mix everything very well until the whites are well involved.
- Finally, add the sifted baking powder and mix again.
- After the dough is well mixed, put it in the central hole shape and take it to the oven preheated to 170ºC. Let it bake for 40 min. or until golden and do the toothpick test to see if it comes out clean, which means the cake is already baked.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Now that you know how to do it vanilla cake Very easy recipe to prepare for the whole family and of course for the kids too!
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to share with your friends, family, in short, with all those who will love to make this delicious recipe!
And if you make a change to the original recipe, leave it in the comments, so we can all benefit from your experience.
Verônica Ribeiro, the creative mind behind “Cozinha da Vê”, is passionate about flavors and aromas and transforms her passion for cooking into irresistible recipes. With a unique ability to combine ingredients and a special touch of affection in each dish, she conquers hearts and palates, making cooking a truly delicious experience on her blog.