Do you like a dessert that melts in your mouth? I love
Today you will know the recipe for natas do Céu, which is a wonderful Portuguese dessert. Come check it out!
Cream of Heaven recipe
So today I decided to show you how to make a recipe for cream from heaven, which is originally Portuguese. Because in Brazil, the name would be cream of heaven, since natas in Portugal is our cream of milk 🙂
This recipe is very easy to make and quite quick, and in terms of ingredients we usually have them at our disposal.
This dessert is offered here in Portugal by almost all restaurants on their menus as regional or as a house dessert.
Children are the ones who love cream from heaven the most, due to the soft and sweet form of this dessert, but adults don't say no after a big meal or even in a snack or at birthday parties.
Why does this recipe work?
- It is very easy to prepare, even for novices in the kitchen.
- It can be kept in the fridge for a few days (if it lasts that long).
- It's always a hit at any party or event!
I would like to say “thank you” for taking the time to read this delicious recipe, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Please don't hesitate to leave any comments or questions if you have any. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this article.
CREAM FROM HEAVEN
- 600ml of fresh cream 3 boxes
- 1 package of Maria cookies
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 100g of sugar
- 100ml of water
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- In a pan, place the water, sugar and sifted egg yolks. Mix well and let it cook until it becomes a thick cream, always stirring. Then place in a bowl to cool and set aside.
- Then grind the cookies until they turn into powder.
- Now, beat the cream until it is very firm. Once it's firm, add the condensed milk to the whipped cream and beat a little more to mix well to get a cream.
- For assembly:
- In a bowl put a layer of white cream;
- Then powdered cookies;
- One more layer of white cream;
- Now add half of the egg cream and smooth with a spoon;
- Layer wafers and smooth;
- Another layer of white cream and smooth;
- Rest of the cookies and smooth;
- Remaining white cream and smoothing;
- Finally, spread the egg cream and stir with a spatula handle.
- Place in the fridge to chill and then serve.
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although Cozinhadave.com tries to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
After that, you have even more reasons to make this delicious cream from heaven recipe, can be made for a family snack, for parties or even to sell and earn some pretty cool money.
Please share this dessert with your friends, family and acquaintances who would appreciate it!
If you modify the original recipe, please leave a comment so that everyone can benefit from your experience.
Verônica Ribeiro, the creative mind behind “Cozinha da Vê”, is passionate about flavors and aromas and transforms her passion for cooking into irresistible recipes. With a unique ability to combine ingredients and a special touch of affection in each dish, she conquers hearts and palates, making cooking a truly delicious experience on her blog.